Newmarket GAA
Football & Hurling Club

For any queries/comments on the website simply e-mail website@newmarketgaa.com

All Content Copyright ©2002 - 2019 Newmarket GAA | Football & Hurling Club

Newmarket GAA

Happy first birthday to newmarketgaa.com

Today marks the first birthday of newmarketgaa.com, as a reminder this was the first post.

Over the last year we have posted many articles, match reports, news items, gallery updates and even some historical articles. We would like to thank everybody who has supplied articles, information, pictures (old and new) to the site. These make it more interesting for everybody in the town. Special thanks must go to Conor O’Sullivan who supplies the vast majority of match reports and results, this is what keeps people coming back to the site again and again and long may it continue into the future.

Here are some statistics from the past year.

In all we have posted 155 articles, under the headings, Club, Football, Hurling, Juvenille Football, Juvenille Hurling, Website Related.

We have had 12,262 visits to the site in the past 12 months. That works out at about 1,020 a month. These visits generated 135,543 page hits which is an average of 12 page hits per visit. This basically means that for each unique visit to the site the visitor looks at, on average 12 pages on the site.

While Ireland (55%), USA (30%) and Britain (5%) make up the majority of visitors (90%), the remaining 10% have been from countries such as Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Turks & Caicos Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.

Among the plans for next year is a video highlight section for games in Youtube. Always popular on the site are old match reports and old pictures, so if you have any lying around at home and you would like to share them please contact us. In doing so you will bring much pleasure to all of us here in Newmarket and beyond!

So thanks for the support and keep on reading.

Ath Trasna Abu

Play Lotto

  • Latest Result

    JAHC
    Newmarket:1-22
    Kilbrin:2-11
    Venue:Tullylease
    Date:08/09/2019
  • Next Fixture

    Opponent:
    Venue:
    Date:-
    Time:TBD
  • Newmarket Motors